First Baptist Church
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Trust . Join . Grow . Serve . Reach
With whom do I speak if I have a suggestion? 
It is usually best to speak with the person most directly involved in that area of ministry. If it involves our music, you might speak with the Music Minister. If it has to do with recreation, you might talk with the Minister of Youth and Recreation. If it is a question about your annual contribution statement, you might speak with the Financial Ministry Assistant. If it has to do with financial policy decisions, it would be our Minister of Administration or perhaps the Finance Committee Chairman. If you are not sure where you should address your question, feel free to call the church office at 256-245-6301 and speak with Jacque Lovett, who serves as our Communications Ministry Assistant.